This Monday Is Known As “Blue Monday” Around The Country
A lot of people hit an all time low because they feel like a failure in life. Blue Monday hits them like a ton of bricks. The Holidays are over and maybe they feel a huge let down after all the festivities.
Each week I take questions from my Facebook friends to answer here in this column.
Often you have already failed to live up to your New Years Resolutions!!
The winter grey and lack of Sun light doesn’t help matters at all. The gloomy result is you may feel lethargic and depressed. I suggest you get some full spectrum light bulbs in your work space and in your house. Get out side for some fresh air and sunlight too !
Be sure to check out my 7 ideas below to help you skate right through Blue Monday!
I Have 7 Strategies To Help You Beat The Blues!
- Eat a good organic green salad with a little protein. I am vegetarian so I add a boiled egg on top of mine. I love greens, this healthy salad helps to mineralize the organs in your body. When you feel nourished, you will feel better. Drink pure spring water, and do some detoxing. You will feel better when you commit to eating clean. Consider juicing for extra high frequency support for your system. Be kind to your self, you may be coming off a lot of sugar and refined foods that are very toxic. When your body is trying to clear them out. You might not feel well at all. There is always a price to pay for eating bad.
- Re-Think your resolutions, re-commit to taking actions and get them onto your calendar. Remember the feeling place of why you want what it is that you are desiring. Use a lot of day to day visualization to help you dream this goal into being. Always taking some physical action on it each day. One of my favorite fitness sayings is “You can’t get the butt you want by sitting on the one you have”. Too True 🙂 Don’t compare your results to others. Don’t quit on your dreams.
- The Attitude of Gratitude! I talk about this quite a bit, it is a great tool to have a good attitude and be able to look on the good side of things in life. It keeps your vibrations high, when your vibrations are high they are close to your soul essence. When you can hold your dreams in front of your higher self with high vibrations, you are super close to a break through with your manifesting ability.
- Identify Deal Breakers. What are the things that sabotage your healthy and productive goals?? Once you know what they are. Make and implement plans to help you around those. For instance, if I smell coffee in the morning, I want some with cream in it and a little cake. So I don’t make the coffee, I drink water and eat some granola and good yogurt instead. Plan some distraction strategies for your self. If I get my work out clothes on first thing in the morning, I am more likely to exercise. Learn to plan like a General !
- Exercise and get moving to break up the Blues!! One of the best things we can do is plan some activity we love, dance, yoga, run, work out. Get on the Bike, go for a ride on your horse. Just get busy, go for a walk. The physical activity helps you to process your disappointment and re evaluate why you are doing what you do. You will get some insight into how you can make better progress. Exercise is a great way to spend Blue Monday 🙂
- Meditate on things. Find a quite place and light a beautiful candle, burn some nice incense. Get one of you favorite crystals out and meditate for a while. Ask your Angels, Guides and teachers to be present and bring you some inspiration. Then listen to that very small and quite voice inside. What sort of directions or ideas are coming in?? Run them through your heart center to see what insight you get. Meditate on how you can take action on them. Meditation will help beat the Blue Monday blues !
- Use your gadgets to help you stay on purpose with your plans. Schedule reminders, and use some creative and motivating words with them. I use my Google calendar , iPhone notes and reminders to send myself courage, inspiration and motivation all the time. There are some good support groups that call and encourage each other to stick to a production routine or work out plan. Get a friend to help you stay motivated. Get things on your calendar in writing, this is one of the first step in actualizing. I draw on paper my goals and dreams. This helps me sort of “seal the deal”. You have to train your self to be responsive to your reminders. I use self hypnosis suggestions for that.
There are a lot of tools and tips at our disposal to help us get through our blue times. Look through some more of my articles for great tips and tools.
Bright Blessings, MarVeena(c) Jan 2017
If you like this article and would like access to more of my inspiration ideas, be sure to sign up for my weekly “Spiritual Vibrancy Ezine“ Leave your best email! If you have questions, be sure to leave them in the comments below.